Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone SE battery replacement at Best Buy

So my phone has been in need of a battery replacement for a while now ( I’ve had the phone for almost 3 years) and just recently, it decided not to turn on for a while. Also quite recently it has been crashing or re looping(that’s what the guy at bb called it). But I called upon my parents to go and try and get the battery replaced. They tell me that the guy at bb tried to run a diagnostic on my phone but was not able to because it kept “re-looping”, he said how it definitely needed a battery replacement because it was 2.5+ years old, but he also said that it wasn’t just the battery that was wrong. I don’t know how that could possibly be, if someone would care to explain I’ll try my best to go more into detail but I am really confused.

Highlighted

Re: iPhone SE battery replacement at Best Buy

Maestro

@Olympiapeter  It is entirely possible because phones are not really built to last 2.5+ years. They certainly can last it but most of the time they won't whether the phone becomes faulty or the hardware is too old to support new software updates ect.. This is why the maximum warranty for any phone is a[pprox 2 years and no more. So the guy at best buys is probably right. You would be better off just recycling the phone and buying a new one. Keep in mind though that this guy is not an expert either. Best buys (i don't think is in Ireland but could be wrong) are you a UK customer? If you are and you want to speak with your support team then FYI this is only for Three Ireland customers and the mods here are not able to help you.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>