Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iPhone 6S Warranty?

Scout

Hello everyone,,

I am just wondering what the warranty is on the iPhone 6S? I ask because the wife's one has developed a screen fault (white shadow like effect in the middle of the screen). She brought it to a three store to have it repaired. It has been sent away, but after checking the SBE website, it states that it is out of warranty? It was got in July 2016?

Also the lady in the store kept trying to tell my wife that it was caused by water damage, but the phone has never even gotten wet!

Re: iPhone 6S Warranty?

Legend

iPhones are generally one year warranty

Highlighted

Maestro
Thre upped this to 24 months last year @Jawline used to be 12
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Maestro
But...damage not covered. Screens developing an issue doesn't happen out of the blue though, it's usually due to liquid or damage like dropping it. Doesn't need to be immersed in water. Mine stopped working because I used bring it into the bathroom when I showered. (To listen to music)
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

@Jawline  Hi there, the warranty on iPhones is 24 months as mentioned by @Mac_n_cheese . It seems that your phone is outside of this. I'm wondering if you have insurance or due an upgrade? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>