Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

iPhone 6 unlock code

Scout
Hi,
I gave my old iPhone 6 to my friend at Christmas and it worked fine with his three sim, he's now moved to England and requires the phone to be unlocked in order to use another SIM card. He is having trouble unlocking the phone as they require proof I gave him the phone, how can I resolve this issue for him, or who do I contact to get it unlocked?
Thanks

Chosen Solution

Re: iPhone 6 unlock code

Maestro

Hi @farrea64, can you PM your details and the IMEI of the phone and I'll check this out for you?

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

Hi @farrea64, can you PM your details and the IMEI of the phone and I'll check this out for you?

Navigator
Hi I'm trying to post looking for the unlock code for my phone I applied for on 5 th June .

Hi Mary2 👋 I can look into this for you here. Can you PM me your full name, number, the IMEI number of the phone your unlocking, your address and date of birth so I can access your account? What type of phone is this? Have you gotten any emails from us about unlocking your phone? Martin. 

Navigator
Hi Martin. How do I get that emi number . I just got automated emails from 3 mobile. It is my sons mobile but I'm the bill payer I don't know what name the phone registered in .

3 Moderator

To get the IMEI, you can dial  *#06# and the IMEI will show on the screen of the phone 👍

Lookout
Hi I applied for an unlock code over a week ago and was told I would get a response writhing 2 days but have not gotten any response yet?

Navigator
My son is away on holidays at moment . But why do we have to go through this forum to get the unlocking code when we applied using the correct channel and giving the correct information then on 5 th June . Very frustrating

Hi Mary2, what type of phone are you looking to unlock? I'll check this out. 

Lookout
I'm trying to unlock an iPhone 6 if you could look into it for me as well?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions