Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

iPhone 6 keeps beeping when charging

Navigator

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began, but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

What is causing the beeping when I connect to my laptop and how can I fix that? No problems for the past 3 years. This is a new one for me and can't find a solution.

Thanks much!

Chosen Solution

Re: iPhone 6 keeps beeping when charging

Could it be an issue with cable? Maybe it's picking up the charge and then not and then picking it up (on off on off) and that's the beeping?

View solution in original post

Posted From Samsung SM-N960F

All Replies To This Topic

Could it be an issue with cable? Maybe it's picking up the charge and then not and then picking it up (on off on off) and that's the beeping?
Posted From Samsung SM-N960F

[ Edited ]
Navigator

@KidBooo wrote:

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began, but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

What is causing the beeping when I connect to my laptop and how can I fix that? No problems for the past 3 years. This is a new one for me and can't find a solution.

Thanks much!

* post has been editted

Thank you my issue has been solved,,,...

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

Thanks much!

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>