Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

iPhone 6 keeps beeping when charging

Navigator

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began, but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

What is causing the beeping when I connect to my laptop and how can I fix that? No problems for the past 3 years. This is a new one for me and can't find a solution.

Thanks much!

Chosen Solution

Re: iPhone 6 keeps beeping when charging

Could it be an issue with cable? Maybe it's picking up the charge and then not and then picking it up (on off on off) and that's the beeping?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Could it be an issue with cable? Maybe it's picking up the charge and then not and then picking it up (on off on off) and that's the beeping?
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Navigator

@KidBooo wrote:

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began, but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

What is causing the beeping when I connect to my laptop and how can I fix that? No problems for the past 3 years. This is a new one for me and can't find a solution.

Thanks much!

* post has been editted

Thank you my issue has been solved,,,...

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hello everyone,,

I plugged my iPhone into my Macbook Pro to recharge it. As usual, the iTunes window appeared and syncing began but the phone kept beeping. I unplugged it and used the same cable to plug into an electrical outlet and it's charging just fine with no beeps.

Thanks much!

Thank you my issue has been solved,..

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions