Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

iPhone 4S unlock from O2 Ireland

Scout

Excuse my bad English.

I am German and I write here with google translate.

I bought a used Iphone 4s for my son, which has a SIM lock of O2 Ireland. Since there is no more O2 Ireland (it was bought by Three), I can not unlock the Iphone 4s. I have no SIMCard from O2 Ireland.
Unfortunately, I can not solve it with a telephone call with Three because I do not speak good enough English. Without telephone number/SimCArd from Three I can also not write an e-mail to the support. Is there a person or co-worker from Three who can help me unlock the Iphone? Apple can (or want) not help me. I know my IMEI and my serial number and i know that the mobile phone is also nowhere blocked and blacklisted.

Many thanks for your help

Marteing from Germany

Chosen Solution

Re: iPhone 4S unlock from O2 Ireland

I'm sorry @Marteing but we cannot help in this case Smiley Sad I suggest asking if you can return it for a refund through eBay.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi @Marteing and willkommen Smiley Happy 

You can unlock a phone from O2 or from Three here - http://www.three.ie/unlock-my-phone/ - but the request needs to come from the original owner.

If you can ask the person that sold you the phone to go to that link, they can request the unlock code for you.

Scout

Hi Three_Scheena,

Thank you for your quick responseSmiley Happy.

Unfortunately, this does not help me, because it was a company phone and they do not this for me. It was my mistake, I bought it via ebaySmiley Sad . Also, I can not use an unlock code, since I reset the phone to the factory settings with Itunes. I cannot activate the phone without the right SIM-Card. The phone just say "HELLO" to me.

I'm sorry @Marteing but we cannot help in this case Smiley Sad I suggest asking if you can return it for a refund through eBay.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>