Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Unlock code held hostage

Lookout
I requested an unlock code via the online form but I was rejected for an unspecified reason. When I used the web chat option I was made to jump through hoops (asking for my last dialled number in the past 7 days, when I had not dialled any) only to be told that a request would be sunbmitted on my behalf. This was lat Friday. It is now Wednesday and still no unlock code. Although my phone was bought outright and I was pay as you go customer. My number has already been cleared for porting. So I don't understand why three keeps holding my phone hostage while I am already paying for another provider.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Unlock code held hostage

3 Staff

Hi cordovez 👋 I can look into this for you. Can you PM me your number and IMEI number of the phone your unlocking? If your account is unregistered I will need 2 numbers that you've called or texted in the last week and the date and amount of your last top up so I can verify your account? Martin. 

3 Moderator

Can you provide the above details requested and I can look into this further for you? What type of phone are you unlocking?

Scout

Are there any suggestions ?

Legend
You should have your phone unlocked before you port

Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>