Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

UNLOCK MY IPHONE 6

Lookout

Hi there

I've been trying to have my iPhone 6 unlocked for ages now, Can you help me please?

Chosen Solution

Re: UNLOCK MY IPHONE 6

Legend

All Replies To This Topic

Legend

Have you gone through steps here?

https://www.three.ie/unlock-my-phone/

Highlighted

Lookout

I've just done that now Thank you

[ Edited ]
Navigator

Hi, I know maybe you have unlocked your iPhone. I just share some common methods with those who are experiencing the same issue as you. As to unlock iPhone without passcode, three methods are considered to try, namely, iTunes, iCloud, or an iPhone password removal tool. By the way, the precondition of using iCloud is that you must make sure Find My iPhone is enabled on your iPhone. As for the unlocking tool, you can use it without any limitation. Just try one way that suits you most. 

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Several methods to unlock iPhone without password, if we want to unlock iPhone without password and without data loss, we should have backed up iPhone data to iTunes or iCloud, because we can restore from backup files after that we get out of locked iPhone. Or the effective and quickest method is Eelphone iPhone Unlock, with the guide, we can unlock iPhone without password in clicks.

Lookout
Thanks all.
When should I hear back that phone is unlocked? Please.

3 Community Manager

@Pens40 Hi there, iPhones are normally ready to unlock in 2 working days. You'll receive an email with the unlock instructions too 👍 

Scout
Hi - I followed instruction and got unlocking code. Told I would receive further info within two days. No word since last Sunday. What do I do next?

3 Moderator

Hi @GBrady Can you insert another network SIM into your phone and connect to it to your iTunes account? You'll be good to go then 😊

Surely the instructions have said to insert the sim card
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>

Top Discussions