Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Signal and internet doesn’t work after 4 pm

Lookout
Hi there,
I live in Dublin 7 and since I got my number from Three the signal is interrupted constantly between 4pm to 24pm everyday. I would like to know what I need to do to get it better.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Signal and internet doesn’t work after 4 pm

3 Moderator

Hi Pac 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us. We were working on a mast in the Dublin 7 area which could have been impacting your services for a while. Now this mast is fully up and running. Can you restart your phone and make sure that data roaming is switch on?

Lookout
I did what you said but it didn’t work
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Community Manager

@Pac sorry to hear that. Are you experiencing the interruption after 4pm like you mentioned in your first post? Can you confirm that it is only happening in the one location and, if so, let me know where in Dublin 7 that is so I can take a look at your nearest mast? Is it calls/Texts and Data or just the data and finally, is it indoors or outdoors or both? 

Lookout
So it happens after 4pm as I told you everyday and it happens in both cases (indoor and outdoor). I realised that the signal goes down and even calls and internet doesn’t work and when It works the internet is extremely slow. I live in North circular road Dublin 7 Stoneybatter and my flatmates that also uses 3 mobile have the same problem
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Pac Thanks for the details. When did this start? I checked your address and there is a mast partially down in Stoneybatter.  Only 4G services are impacted on that mast but it can have a knock on effect on other masts which provide 2G and 3G services. Can you send me your number in a PM and I can confirm this is the case with your service? I'll come back to you here then 👍

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>