Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Outgoing web mail server issue with iPhone 7 plus

3 Community Manager

Hi Mike, our technical team is aware that some customers are experiencing difficulties with this. We are investigating and working towards a resolution. I'll update you here as soon as I have further information. 

3 Moderator

Hi Mike, we are continuing to work on this. 2 SMTP servers are up and running now but the service is intermittently stopping and then starting on both servers. We don't have a root cause of what is causing this so the investigation is ongoing. I'll update you again once we get more information. Mairéad 

Scout
Thanks for the response.
Have there been any further updates in relation to resolving this issue
since last post?
Highlighted

3 Moderator

The investigation is still ongoing MikeP, engineers are currently in our data centres working on this. As soon as we get another update, we'll keep you posted. Mairéad 

3 Moderator

Hi there. There has been progress made regarding the outgoing servers for Eircom emails. Please send a test mail, let me know how it goes 👍

Scout
Hi this is marked as Solved but the resolution is not clear from the previous messages on this last page. Please would you explain what the resolution is? I have this problem on an iPhone 7 currently. Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi there 👋 Thanks for getting in touch. Can I ask are you using the standard mail app on the iPhone 7 😊 Shane

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>