Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

I am about to implode with frustration at this awful company

[ Edited ]
Scout

Firstly, what the actual is wrong with this phone company? I have been on hold today for a total of 3 hours, being passed from one department to another, subjected to constant deafening muzak every switch, no-one wants to take responsibility and no-one can answer even the simplest of questions without referring me to yet another customer service representative and everyone is so apologetic but at the same time, clearly could not give a flying  about getting my problem sorted. 

Why not try the Live Chat? Well, how about making it AVAILABLE then?! The link doesnt work, the website is completely circular and everyone I spoke to today was completely and utterly incompetent. 

After 3 hours I was finally able to cancel my contract and thank GOD I will never have to deal with this phone provider again. I actually had to call back to ask a second question and they even cut my phone off JUST as I was about the get an answer. What the actual  is wrong with this company!

Until I just realised that the SIM card I bought at the airport is a THREE sim card and now I am abroad I have to endure the living hell of trying to get someone on the phone to help me out. I just used up the rest of my credit on hold, topped up my skype and now all the departments are closed. 

I just want someone. competent. to. advise. me. 

I dont want a new place. I dont want to join the UKs fastest revolution. I dont want broadband. 

If anyone at all has any clue about how to activate a sim card from abroad, please let me know. 

(and no - resetting the phone doesnt pick it up; I cant register online since it doesnt accept the number, nothing nothing nothing works and yet I am still somehow surprised at that) 

Looks like its the last £10 I will ever waste on that useless phone provider. 

Re: I am about to implode with frustration at this awful com

@Minch you're on an Irish forum....for 3Ireland customers. What's with all the swearing as well? Contact 3UK for help or for a rant about whatever you're talking about.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Scout
Yes, this is the exact issue with Three - there is no way to contact them

And i didnt swear - i think you will be filling in the gaps yourself there

http://www.three.co.uk/support/how-to-complain

That URL brings you to live chat 3UK I just tried it. Press the purple button and enter your details.

This forum is open for people over the age of 13 so there could be kids on it...that's why I mentioned the swearing because a word beginning with f and ending in k isn't hard to figure out.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>