Deleting voicemail messages

Anonymous
My mailbox is full, how can I delete the old voicemail
Posted From Apple iPhone

Chosen Solution

Re: Deleting voicemail messages

[ Edited ]
3 Staff

If you dial 171 from your phone and then select option 1, option 1 again and finally option 3. This will allow you to delete old voicemail. 

For more on Voicemail, check out our blog post: http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/All-About-Voicemail/ba-p/6424

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
3 Staff

If you dial 171 from your phone and then select option 1, option 1 again and finally option 3. This will allow you to delete old voicemail. 

For more on Voicemail, check out our blog post: http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/All-About-Voicemail/ba-p/6424

Lookout

Hi there,

My mailbox is full, but when i ring 171 there are no options, it just goes straight into reading out messages and it wont accept any commands to delete

Can you advise?

3 Moderator

Hi @ncobrien86, you can check out all the info on Voicemail here: 3.ie/ygotj

Lookout

Hi Kelly - as per my original message, my voicemail will not allow me to select any options.  It just tells me the mailbox is full and starts reading out the messages. There are no options presented, and if i try select them anyways, it ignores the command and keeps reading out messages.  Can you provide specific advise on this issue? The link provided is general, and only advises about the options to press. 

3 Moderator

What type of phone are you using?

Lookout

Hi Kelly - I am using an iPhone 7+

3 Staff

Launch your Phone app, and then tap on the Voicemail button in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Next, tap on the Edit button in the upper right corner, and a little red minus button will appear to the left of all your voicemails. You can tap any of the red circles and a larger red rectangle Delete button will appear over on the right. Let me know if this works for you. 

Lookout
Thanks for reverting... unfortunately when I follow your instructions the screen doesn’t provide an edit option, attaching a screen grab

[Image]

3 Staff

That Image didn't attach. Can you send it again please? Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>