Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: 3 don't honour their guarantee. What to do with the IPh

Maestro

Hi Anne, I've replied by PM.

Navigator

Hi Julie,  Three gave a guarantee that I could return the phone if I had coverage issues.  I had coverage issues and have spent the best part of a week trying to return the phone.  You still havn't told me which mast is being repaired.  This is important information as you are saying the fault in the mast led to my lack of coverage.  

3 Moderator

I've replied to you by PM @casp, we'll continue the conversation by PM to avoid any further confiusion.  

Navigator

Hi Mairead, to answer your question, the salesperson said that there was a 14 day guarantee and that I could return the phone if I had coverage issues and this is confirmed on three's website.  I phoned to cancel last Wednesday and receive advice on how to return my phone.  The tech team are aware I had no service however I must receive a code in order to get my refund and I still havn't got that.  So I want to know what you want me to do with the IPhone?

3 Moderator

I've responded to your query by PM 👍

Highlighted

Navigator

Hi Mairead, The tech team have proof that I had no service.  They analysed the communication from the phone and could see which mast the phone was trying to connect to.  They told me definitively that there was no fault with the mast my phone was trying to connect to which is contrary to what you are telling me here.  They did ask me to use more data but obviously that request could not be fulfilled without service.  The problem I have now is that I wish to return the phone and get my re-fund but I need some code.

Hi Anne, I've gone back to your last PM 👍

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>