Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

returned phone

Anonymous
I returned a phone last week that I got online and stupidly I binned my case reference number as soon as I got notification from an post that the phone was delivered and signed for as I sent it by registered post. Since there's a 14 day refund limit im worried that I haven't heard anything back from anyone yet and without the case reference number there's not much the people I was talking to can do although they were very nice and tried their best. Has anyone any help or advice.
Cheers
Anthony

Chosen Solution
Highlighted

Re: returned phone

Leader

Delighted we could get it sorted for you @Anonymous

Thanks for your feedback too Smiley Happy You know where to find us if you need anything Three Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Staff

No need to worry here Anthony - once the phone has been received on our end the refund is processed automatically which takes yup to 14 days . Send on your order code by PM though and I'll double check for you.

Highlighted

3 Staff

I've just spotted your username is your number too - can you change this as it shouldn't be posted publicly? Let me know if you need me to do it here Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Anonymous
Thanks Fiona for your help unfortunately I don't have the order number as I deleted the email it was on aswell as everything else regarding the order. I know what was I thinking. As for my username you can change it to Anthonyr73 please. Thanks again for your time and help I'll just have to wait and see if my account is refunded.
Highlighted

No worries I've changed that for you now Smiley Happy Would you have the email with the number in your deleted folder?

Highlighted

Anonymous
Thanks for changing my username Sophie. I'm afraid I deleted the email from that folder aswell, I'll just have to sit tight and wait for the refund.
Highlighted

Hi Anthonyr73,

If you pop me a PM with your full name, address and date of birth, I can search for you with those details. I'll check for an update on the refund.

Highlighted

Anonymous
Thanks Brogan for your interest. How do I send a PM I'm only new to the community.
Highlighted

Welcome to the club Anthonyr73 😊

There's a black box underneath my previous response to you with the option to Private Message Me 👍

Highlighted

Anonymous
I'm using an old mobile phone since I sent my other phone back and I can't find the option to PM. If I send my details to you on the community site would you be able to delete them. I also had to send my sim along with the phone and until the refund is sorted my number has been cancelled so I can only use this phone with wifi.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

Top Discussions