Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Xiaomi Scooter Purchase

Explorer
Hi Rachel..any idea when these will be back in stock? Rang a couple of stores but the agent confirmed three no stock availability at all, and no date for new stock. Thought maybe you might be able to find out 😀
Posted From Huawei VNS-L31

3 Community Manager

@Cojomo2 Good morning! I'll contact the stores and our warehouse team to see if I can find out any more information for you. Leave it with me here and I'll be back! 

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Community Manager
@Cojomo2 Good news! There's a scooter in Henry Street. Can you get there today? Thanks'

Explorer
Hi Rachel,

Thata great,thanks! Ive tried to contact that store a few time but no answer. If they still have it I can try get in before closing. I'll try again soon. Thanks again

3 Community Manager
No problem! You know where I am if you need anything else 😊

Well done @Three_Rachel 

Maestro
I agree!
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Explorer
Just got itSmiley Happy unfortunately having bluetooth issues, tried a number of apps, all connect to the scooter but didconnect after 10 seconds...anyone come across this? Thanks

Have you tried some of the steps here http://en.miui.com/thread-598544-1-1.html#post_16492222. You probably have but seemed to work for this guy.

Sorry I misread. Is the latest software updated? Is there a Xiaomi support team that can help? I've found a few forums for xiaomi. You'd probably get more relevant help through one of those. But maybe someone here has figured out what's happening. Maybe check if the apps are fully compatible
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>