Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Xiaomi Scooter Purchase

Scout
How/where do you buy the electric scooter. I can't find any information on the website except brochureware.

Chosen Solution

Re: Xiaomi Scooter Purchase

Explorer

Looks like I finally got this sorted!

I had performed a system update a couple of days ago - this took ages and after it was done, I checked to see if any further updates were available and there weren't.

I checked again there last night and an update became available - installed it, no joy and soon after another update showed as available - installed it and it appeared to work but then again started disconnecting randomly.

2 more rounds of updated last night and it finally appears to be working properly. interestingly enough, each update listed details of bugs etc it was addressing, none mentioned anything to do with Bluetooth..

Thanks for all the suggestions.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

[ Edited ]
Legend

You can buy it in Three Shops

Have a look here to locate your nearest one

https://www.three.ie/stores/

Explorer
Hi, I tried a couple of stores and I was told they don't sell them at that particular store (e.g. dundrum).
Can you provide a list of stores that sell them?
How are they purchased?The lady in dundrum said they get delivered to your house? Can they be ordered online then?
What warranty do 3 offer on these?
Thanks.

3 Moderator

Hi @Cojomo2 and welcome to 3Community! The scooters are available in the following stores 👉

Dublin Henry St

Dublin Grafton St

Dublin Blanchardstown SC

Galway Shop St

Cork Patrick St

The scooters cannot be ordered online only in the above stores mentioned. The store agent will order the scooter and the scooter will be delivered to the desired address by courier. I'm not a 100% sure on the warranty but I'll certainly check this out and I'll come back to you here once I get an update 😊

Explorer
Many thanks Mairead. Yes if you could confirm the warranty and how it works (for example, in the event of a fault, does a courier collect it, repair and return?, or is there a repair agent we can drop it to?) that would be great. Thinking of picking up 2 of these. Thanks.

I think it's a 12 month warranty from research online. Be good to know for sure how to go about a claim on the warranty. There's a claims procedure on Xiaomi website so I think it's that way.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Michael_Mick Thanks for your support, I see where you found the 12-month warranty but we are extra nice!

@Cojomo2 It's a 24-month warranty and in terms of the returns process, I'm waiting on the relevant team to let me know as it's not a phone or a modem I'd like to ensure the correct information is received for you and anyone else with this query. I'll pop back here as soon as I know!

Highlighted

Explorer
Thanks Rachel.

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Thanks for your patience @Cojomo2 I've confirmed this with the relevant teams and if your scooter is faulty within the 24 month warranty period. Our repair partners will collect it from you directly. All you have to do is contact them and that's arranged. I can also confirm that at the point of purchase, all the documentation  is shared with you to take home so you'll have a copy of it. Hope this helps and I hope, if you decide to purchase, that you enjoy the scooters. Any more questions, just give me a shout here Smiley Happy

Explorer
Thanks for all the info Rachel Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>