Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Xiaomi Mi Band 4

The new Xiaomi Mi Band 4 (fitness band) will be out in Europe next week. Will it be available in the 3 stores and/or online? If so, at what price and when?

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Chosen Solution

Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 4

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  @morganacat There's some exciting news I can share with you here.

We have a brand new accessories store live on our website and here is our Xiaomi Range of accessories. If/when the Mi Band 4 is available it'll be updated here - Accessories Store - Xiaomi

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Only three stores, I'm guessing it will be 35 to 40e

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  @morganacat There's some exciting news I can share with you here.

We have a brand new accessories store live on our website and here is our Xiaomi Range of accessories. If/when the Mi Band 4 is available it'll be updated here - Accessories Store - Xiaomi

Legend

Thats great to have the accessories page, handy to have when your buying a phone online

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@billbond4  It's great! The accessories are separate to the devices so if you are buying an accessory it doesn't get added to your account with us (mobile phone/SIMO/broadband account) And if you buy a phone and an accessory it's two separate transactions. 

Legend

If your finished buying a phone online , do you get a link/prompt to buy accessories for your new phone?

Or even an email to tell you that you can buy an accessory after you complete your new phone purchase?

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 Are you a spy?! There are lots of conversations happening about this around the office so the only thing I can say is to watch this space! If I have anything more concrete I'll be sure to let you know Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Legend

@Three_Rachel I could tell you, but I would have to kill you :-)

Ah no, I just think its good to make nice workflows and create a good customer experience.

A happy customer is a returning customer.

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  Haha! 

You're dead right!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>