Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Xiaomi Mi Band 4

The new Xiaomi Mi Band 4 (fitness band) will be out in Europe next week. Will it be available in the 3 stores and/or online? If so, at what price and when?

Any info appreciated.

Cheers

Chosen Solution

Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 4

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  @morganacat There's some exciting news I can share with you here.

We have a brand new accessories store live on our website and here is our Xiaomi Range of accessories. If/when the Mi Band 4 is available it'll be updated here - Accessories Store - Xiaomi

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend
Only three stores, I'm guessing it will be 35 to 40e

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  @morganacat There's some exciting news I can share with you here.

We have a brand new accessories store live on our website and here is our Xiaomi Range of accessories. If/when the Mi Band 4 is available it'll be updated here - Accessories Store - Xiaomi

Legend

Thats great to have the accessories page, handy to have when your buying a phone online

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@billbond4  It's great! The accessories are separate to the devices so if you are buying an accessory it doesn't get added to your account with us (mobile phone/SIMO/broadband account) And if you buy a phone and an accessory it's two separate transactions. 

Legend

If your finished buying a phone online , do you get a link/prompt to buy accessories for your new phone?

Or even an email to tell you that you can buy an accessory after you complete your new phone purchase?

3 Community Manager

@billbond4 Are you a spy?! There are lots of conversations happening about this around the office so the only thing I can say is to watch this space! If I have anything more concrete I'll be sure to let you know Smiley Very Happy

Legend

@Three_Rachel I could tell you, but I would have to kill you :-)

Ah no, I just think its good to make nice workflows and create a good customer experience.

A happy customer is a returning customer.

3 Community Manager

@billbond4  Haha! 

You're dead right!

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon