Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Welcome New Members!

Pathfinder
I am with you on the cake front Ray but lose the Android and come to the other side !!!

Anonymous

Have a few months to go yet on the contract! Android is not that bad, have Android since day 1.

But I'm thinking an iPhone would go nice with my Mac Book Pro Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi, I'm Peter. Huge Android fan. Tech geek. Not an Apple fan Smiley Very Happy

Pathfinder

@laoisfan wrote:

Thinking of switching to iPhone.

just-do-it.jpg

Anonymous

@psychosax wrote:

@laoisfan wrote:

Thinking of switching to iPhone.

just-do-it.jpg

Ah tell us what you really think psycho.

Anonymous

For the few here that don't know me....

My name is John and I'm a net junkie. 

I love how people are already forming little groups, proclaiming their allegiance to one operating system or another. This will only end in tears Sheena Smiley LOL

For the purposes of trolling winding psycho and cookie up, I'm what they will call a Phandroid or something similar but the truth is beyond my phone I am a fully signed up member of the Apple cult.

Always happy to help with any tech/ phone/ OS/ computer problem. As long as it's not Windows. Or BlackBerry.

Anonymous
^^^^^ Like the other ^^^^^ large marketing company says ^^^^^

Anonymous

@Spicywedge wrote:

Hello Gents!

Well looky who's back... Congrats I hear are in order.

Welcome @Anonymous!

Pathfinder
Hey good to see you, congratulations @Anonymous
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon