Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Welcome New Members!

Leader
Sniffle
Highlighted

Pathfinder
Yo Ruth they picking on you already ?? Bad cookie !!
Highlighted

Anonymous

@RainbowR wrote:
Guess who?!! 😉

You'll have to give us a clue Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

Anonymous
Hello everyone. I'm Cookie and I'm thought of as a dinosaur with my BlackBerry Passport. But pry it from my cold dead hands you shall! I've an unhealthy interest in all things tech and I'm currently teaching my son how to use a raspberry Pi2...(or maybe he's teaching me Smiley Sad )
Highlighted

Pathfinder
Good evening everybody, Apple lover. That is all 😇
Highlighted

Anonymous
Thank you Sheena for the welcome ! Some people might know me from boards.ie as jay93.

Mainly into Apple products used to be more of an Android type but not anymore I own a Sony phone only androids I will buy .. I like learning and discussing networking and mobile networks basically all technology! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Great stuff, welcome folks! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Pathfinder
Thanks Sheena, I'm Susan living in Waterford, fan of gadgets and loving iPhones in particular.
Highlighted

Leader
Hi all! It will come as a big surprise to most of you but I'm Ruth from the hills of North Kilkenny, lover of rainbows and all things Apple 😃
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi,

Ray from Laois.

Currently using Android. Thinking of switching to iPhone.

I like cake Smiley Happy

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

Top Discussions