Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome New Members! Introduce yourself here :)

[ Edited ]

Hi there, and welcome to the Three Community!

If you're new here, why not introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you? I'll start us off!

My name is Sheena, I'm the Community Manager here at Three. You may recognise my name from the Three Twitter, Facebook and Boards.ie accounts. I love Android phones and tablets, video games and general geekiness Smiley Happy

I look forward to chatting to you all soon!

Thanks,

Sheena

Re: Welcome New Members!

Anonymous

Howdy. All looks very shiny and new Sheena! Are you sure about Cookie though? Smiley Very Happy

Thanks John! Smiley Happy

I'm as sure about Cookie as I am about yourself, read into that how you will! Smiley Tongue

Anonymous

Touché! 

Pathfinder
I see the usual suspects are lining up !! Hey guys

Welcome Susie2z! Smiley Happy

Anonymous

@Susie2z wrote:
I see the usual suspects are lining up !! Hey guys

Hey Susie! 

Highlighted

Anonymous

image.jpg

Leader
Guess who?!! 😉

Anonymous

The Fonze?

Henry-Winkler-as-The-Fonz-001.jpg

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon