Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Upload speed higher than Download speed.

[ Edited ]
Scout

Well, i've been dealing with this issue since 2 months. I moved to Austria 3 months ago and i've bought a Drei Pocket device. First month it worked well as i bought a 40 euros unlimited internet option but the second month i tried to go for the 30 euros one which was amazingly bad comparing to the 40 euros one. However, after the second month passed, i decided to return back to the 40 euros option but.. surprise.. my internet works the same as the 30 euros one. I tried to call for tehnic informations but they seemed to not answer for over one hour (and it was during their work time). Now, i tried to perform serveral speed tests and i keep getting 2-3 times higher upload speed than download speed

I'd like to mention that the drei pocket is placed on top of the notebook which means not even 10cm away from the motherboard. Tried also connecting it by usb but it doesn't change much of the performance. 

Thanks in advance

Regads, Razvan

Re: Upload speed higher than Download speed.

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

@Bokila Hi Razvan 👋 Are you a Three Ireland customer? We don't support or stock the device you're referring to, you may need to contact the manufacturer for further assistance 😊 

Re: Upload speed higher than Download speed.

@Bokila Sounds like you might not be with Three here in Ireland?

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>