Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

There content ban includes VPN services

Navigator
Three have seemed to blocked my use of a VPN service because I'm under 18. This is ridiculous if I want to watch content from a different country by using my VPN service I can't do it over 4g. Is it because three want to monitor ever website I visit to create a profile to sell, I don't have a clue but I wouldn't put it past them. Censorsoring the internet is not a smart way of keeping customers as a telecommunications company. I'm starting to rant now but could someone please fix this.

Re: There content ban includes VPN services

Leader
I can see why blocking Adult Sites, yeah, that's all good, but blocking a VPN? like what @Fehok said, it's pretty ridiculous, Even sites that ain't adult sites are also blocked, you guys need to really need to review this. A friend of mine is sick and tired of it....

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

@Fehok and @Tetrax Sonic Apologies for the confusion on that can you send me the details on this and I can get it looked into? 

Leader
@Three_Rachel I already got my filter removed , so I don't need and assistance. I'm just making a point on the the Adult Filter.

Navigator
@Three_Rachel when I try to use tunnel bear VPN to access websites my 4g stops responding. When I look at my network activity my phone is sending packets but not receiving anything chrome sees my phone as offline. I've already checked that it isn't tunnel bear as it works on my home WiFi network. Is there anything that can be done. Thanks

Navigator
@Three_Rachel I have also tried to VPN to my home network using my phone but it didn't work it's a right pain. Thanks for any help in advance

Leader
I don't think much can be done without removing the filter,and if you are under 18, your probably outta look. They might be able to do something about it, I don't know

Leader
Luck

Navigator
Thanks for the advice, I'll wait for a three rep to see if anything can be done.If not I'll find another way to connect to my home network on the go. I'll just use proxies for regional restricted content.

Navigator
I'll be 18 in a few months anyway
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>