Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Super Bowl Predictions

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

So who's watching Super Bowl Sunday night? I know our mods are very interested, let us know if you are?

When

Super Bowl LIII (53) will take place on Sunday, February 3, 2019. Kickoff time is 6:30 p.m – 11.30pm in Ireland.

Where

The Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, It'll be the first Super Bowl hosted at the stadium, which opened in 2017. 

Who do you think will be triumphant?

Which team will hoist the Lombardi trophy?

Will it be the Los Angeles Rams or New England Patriots?

The last time these two Titans met was in 2016 where The Patriots won 3 of 4 quarters to win 26-10. exciting!  The Rams appear to be the favourites, statistically speaking but The Patriots have competed for The Lombardi 5 times since 2011. I hope it’s The Patriots because there are whispers that Tom Brady will more than likely retire soon (although he has talked about playing until he’s 45!!)

Super Bowl.png

Super Bowl 2.png

Half Time Entertainment

Any fans of Maroon 5 here? I was back in the day!

Following in the footsteps of Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Madonna, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and so on, three-time Grammy-winning band Maroon 5 will be this year's headliner. Maroon 5 will be joined by Travis Scott, a Grammy-nominated rapper, and Big Boi, from Atlanta. Gladys Knight, the seven-time Grammy Award winner, will sing the national anthem so get ready to be entertained!

Anyone planning to watch this live, make sure you've kept Monday free as it'll be a late one! – On average, Superbowl lasts 3 hours and 44 minutes 😊 Maybe have an early night Saturday as well!

Let us know if you’re planning to watch it below and your predictions!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>