Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Sorry, there is no more code available

Lookout
I tried to use my 3Plus account today to get 2 for €10 cinema tickets in Odeon and instead received this error message and a €24 bill instead. Any chance you can tell me what went wrong? Codes for every other cinema were working and if I had known I would have driven to the nearby naas cinema to avail of the offer there.

Re: Sorry, there is no more code available

Maestro

Hi rachelally,

Which Odeon were you looking to avail of? Can you send me a screenshot of the error you got? 

Lookout
It was Odeon, Newbridge
Will try to send a screenshot just working out how to post it

Lookout
Any more on this? I pMd the screenshot and havnt heard anything else

Hi there 👋 Our 3Plus team have advised this is working, can you try to select it again and let us know if your able to get your code?

Lookout
Yes it is working now. But I'd like to know what happened in order to avoid a similar situation in the future!

I don't know the specific reason, there has updates with the 3Plus app. Our 3Plus team have also looked into your account and advised everything is set up correctly 👍 

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon