Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Scam number from Albania

Scout

I answered my phone in a rush and ended the call within 10 seconds when there was no reply. I then saw that the number was from Albania (00355699198011). I checked via Live Chat with 3 and there were no extra charges appearing on my account. I will also check my next bill to make sure that this remains the case.

Com Reg have advised  me to follow my provider's Code of Practice, so please can you let me know if there is anything else I need to do? I will of course block the number and be more careful in future!

Chosen Solution

Re: Scam number from Albania

Legend

You did the right thing by reporting the number to 3, the Scammers make their money by people ringing their number back.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Legend

You did the right thing by reporting the number to 3, the Scammers make their money by people ringing their number back.

Scout
Thanks!
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Tuulia blocking the number, reporting it to us and not calling the number back is the advice we give for this scenario. @billbond4 is absolutely right, thank you for reaching out to us and for accepting his solution Heart

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>