Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Samsung Live Event - TheNextGalaxy

Guide
OK a bit of an update for anyone who has pre ordered the phone. I was speaking to online sales a few moments ago as it stands now they have no idea if the phones will ship tomorrow they said they are trying to find out for themselves. Anyone who wants to keep updated on this told to ring online sales after lunch but before 6. Really do hope it will ship ontime

Hi @stevo-dtm and everyone else who has preordered the S7 or S7 Edge, rest assured there are no issues with stock or perceived delays, so we do expect the phones to ship tomorrow without any trouble! 

Don't worry, you'll have your new shiny phone very soon in your hand Smiley Happy

Guide
Ok thanks @Three_Sheena just passing on what I was told

Thanks @stevo-dtm, I'll chat to the Online Sales team to find out where the concern is coming from, but I can assure you that I've been chatting to the Devices team today and there's no reason to be worried, all is going according to plan Smiley Happy

I'm super jealous of all of you getting your S7 tomorrow btw, I hope you'll all share pics when they arrive! 

Guide

@Three_Sheena It is a nice phone alright I had a chance to play around with one in the Samsung store. First thing I noticed was how easy it is to hold compared to the smaller s6edge the curved back glass really is a huge improvement on the flat back of the previous model. My only gripe with the phone is the sd card permissions which I hope they will unlock in the future to make full use of the card. I won't hold my breath tho thought I'd be using Samsung pay by now too  lol

Looking forward to it 👍

Guide

It arrived happy days. I won't be able to check it out till later 

Guide
How do I Claim my €100 upgrade credit ?

Oh that's brilliant stevo-dtm Smiley Happy

There's no better feeling than setting up a new phone. Tad bit jealous here Smiley Happy

Enjoy!

Guide
Perfect timing too my pre ordered cases arrived aswell this morning just waiting on a screen protector to arrive in a couple of days time to say goodbye to the s6 edge has been a brilliant phone had no complaints what so ever
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>