Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Samsung Live Event - TheNextGalaxy

Guide
@Three_Sheena or one of the other mods can you email me an order confirmation please. It's gotten very quiet here all of a sudden am I being missed of ignored 😞

Anonymous
Hi I have pre ordered the s7. Is there a way to find out if I am getting a free Gear VR? It's my birthday on the 9th March and I want I want I want!!!

Guide
When did you prefer order it ?

Guide
Pre*

3 Staff

@Anonymous, Any customers who were successful in getting the VR headset would have been notified on the order confirmation page. If you're unsure, send me on a PM with your order number and I'll check it.

Anonymous
I have read 2 different articles one dated 2 days ago that provides free vr headsets for all American and UK customers who pre order the s7. Why are irish customers missing out?

Anonymous
https://www.siliconrepublic.com/gear/2016/02/22/samsung-confirms-gear-vr-irish-pre-orders-galaxy-s7

This article says customers of three ireland will receive free vr headsets with pre ordered s.7. If this was just the first 100 people why did they not state that. Misleading/false advertising maybe?

Guide
Hi RedEd

It was stated when I was pre ordering it. This is a samsung offer not a three offer so they can only give away what they are allocated. Cpwh also had the offer in limited numbers and I'm sure that's the same for most providers

[ Edited ]

Anonymous
Smiley Sad
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>