Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Samsung Live Event - TheNextGalaxy

I'd love to get one @billbond4 but just got an S6 Edge last Summer so can't justify a new one just yet! 

I haven't seen the Gold in person yet @stevo-dtm but from the pics it looks almost white, so I don't think it will be too blingy. Once I get my hands on one I'll let you know Smiley Happy

Guide
@Three_Sheena is it the same gold as the s6 edge ? I have see that and it does have a more mirror finish than gold at most angles. Come to think of it the black is actually blue at most angles. I think I'll prob just go for the black to be on the safe side. Do you know if the old wireless charging puck will work with it or is a new one needed ?

I think you could be right that they will be the same gold, here's the S6 Edge Gold next to the S7 Gold and the colour looks similar:

I'll check the wireless dock for you but as far as I know it will be the same one, I haven't heard of any new wireless chargers being released.

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@Three_Sheena  Is there any price for upgrading to the s7 edge.on 24 month 40.66 a month contract. Im due an upgrade on 09/03 and website won't give me the price.

Hi @Anonymous, you won't be able to see the upgrade prices until your upgrade is due. The reason being is that prices change month to month, so there will be a new price list at that point. 

To get a rough idea on what the price would be, check out the new customer price for your plan and the phone you want. It won't be the exact same but it will give you a ballpark figure.

Anonymous

Hi Sheena, Im due an upgrade the 29th of Feb. Will the vr headset still be available. Worried stock might run out. Will be purchasing the S7 edge. Cheers

Anonymous

Hi sheena, Im due an upgrade the 29th of feb, Will the vr headset still be available by then? worried stock might run out. cheers

Guide

If anyone is interested i have just upgraded but on prepay, prices the same but got 100 euro credit for upgrading so thats a sweet enough deal. So we will be getting this on the 8th March is this correct i think i heard official release is the 11th but can't remember where i read it can anyone confirm ?

Nice one @stevo-dtm! Yes, the preordered phones ship 3 days before they are available in store, so it will be out to you on the 8th March Smiley Very Happy

As you're one of the first in the door you should also get a free Gear VR headset, if you'd like to write a mini review of it for the Community when it arrives drop me a PM!

Anonymous
my messages do no seem to be appearing on this thread
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>