Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Samsung Live Event - TheNextGalaxy

Guide

Thats great  @Three_Sheena well done Three for offering pre orders so quick. I noticed that cpwh changed their offer of a free gear vr after Three had announced that it was included in their bundle when i had checked this morning they were offering it for half price on pre order. Sure thing ill contact you when it arrives Thanks  

@monster1 wrote:

Hi sheena, Im due an upgrade the 29th of feb, Will the vr headset still be available by then? worried stock might run out. cheers

Sorry we missed your posts @Anonymous! I'm afraid that the stock is limited and is moving fast, so we can't guarantee that there will be stock available by then.

Anonymous
Ok, I will check out carphonewarehouse then. Thanks

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Anonymous

Hey there, I'm just after placing an order for the S7 edge tonight. Would it be possible to confirm that this will come with the Gear VR? Thanks Robot Happy

Guide
Hi quinn,

I'd be shocked if any are left as far as I know there was only 100 gear vr units available. That means 50 for s7 and 50 for s7 edge. 200 will be made available 100 for s7 100 for edge in select shops on launch day but I don't know how they will be allocated among shops. I'm sure some one will be along to confirm shortly

Hi Quinn,

Pop me a PM with your number, order number and details and I'll check this for you.

Brogan

Guide
@Anonymous

Any luck ?

Guide
Should I have gotten a confirmation email yet ? I recorded my order number after purchase but I thought I would have gotten something in an email by now ?

Guide
Can any mod chime in here ?
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>