Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

ROI V Denmark - no more codes

Scout

Hey, so I tried to get a presale code for the ROI V Denmark match but when I select "Text Me Code" I get a message saying "Sorry there are no more code available."

I thought presale codes are usually unlimited? 

What can I do to get a code before presale starts at 11am tomorrow?

Also tried to enter the competition for this match but it said I already entered when I hadn't...

Help would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Re: ROI V Denmark - no more codes

Maestro

Hi there,

Can you PM me your number, I'll sort this out. 

Can I also pm you my number? I can't get a code either

Scout
Site is a joke....had my code ready and waiting, tried to purchase tickets but kept saying error occurred, prob because they couldn't facilitate the demand

Maestro

Hi folks, the Presale tickets are now sold out but you’ll have another chance to get tickets in the general sale on Friday @ 11am

Highlighted

Legend

Just a bit of fun between Copenhagen and Dublin aiport

https://twitter.com/DublinAirport/status/920636382573420545

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon