Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Not eligible 3 billing on google play store

I used to buy apps and use netflix using 3 billing on google play store but now it says it's not eligible and have to update my payment method on google play store.
I will be glad if anyone can help me with it?
Posted From Samsung SM-G928F

Re: Not eligible 3 billing on google play store

Navigator
Same thing has happened to me. I bought an app 2days ago, tried to buy a new one today but it said my number was invalid, I removed it, with the intention of adding it again but there's no option at all! Gone! And I've tried all I Could, all my info is correct. Just disappeared
Posted From Android 2.0

3 Moderator

Hi @bbuick, can you PM your details and I'll check this out for you?

Scout

Hi I have the exact same issue as well - bought a Google Play book last week using Prepay credit and it worked.

But 3 payment method now showing as invalid on Google Play store.  Tried sending a PM but did not work...

3 Moderator

I have looked into this and Netflix has confirmed that they are no longer offering the option of Google Play billing in Ireland. More information on this is available here 👉 https://help.netflix.com/en/node/42851. Three is not restricting any apps or services on the Google Play Store. If you've any further questions on this, I would recommend contacting Netflix. 

Scout

@Three_Martin Note your point about Netflix but the issue about not being able to buy apps on Google Play store is still not resolved.

A few people have reported issues on the Community in the last few days so it is a recurring problem.

Can you revert on this?

3 Moderator

I have just gotten back to your PM about this @timeewm so I will continue to help you there.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>