Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

No existent coverage in ardnacrusha/corbally

Anonymous
I want to make a complaint about the quality of coverage and lack of reception I've being getting in castlebank ardnacrusha/corbally. I have been speaking to ye on live support. I have been speaking to reps and technical support and I have been informed that there are no issues in the area. I have done all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail. I have decent reception 5km away in limerick. I have missed important calls that couldn't connect. I can not make calls or receive calls. I can't make or receive texts and have no data coverage. Ye I've been told that there is nothing wrong in the area. Are ye going to address my issues before I make a complaint to com req. Which will be my first ever time complaining about anything.

Re: No existent coverage in ardnacrusha/corbally

Maestro

Hi COS,

I can help you out here. 

Can you PM me the address where you are having trouble? 

Joolz

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon