Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

No existent coverage in ardnacrusha/corbally

Anonymous
I want to make a complaint about the quality of coverage and lack of reception I've being getting in castlebank ardnacrusha/corbally. I have been speaking to ye on live support. I have been speaking to reps and technical support and I have been informed that there are no issues in the area. I have done all the troubleshooting suggestions to no avail. I have decent reception 5km away in limerick. I have missed important calls that couldn't connect. I can not make calls or receive calls. I can't make or receive texts and have no data coverage. Ye I've been told that there is nothing wrong in the area. Are ye going to address my issues before I make a complaint to com req. Which will be my first ever time complaining about anything.
Highlighted

Re: No existent coverage in ardnacrusha/corbally

Maestro

Hi COS,

I can help you out here. 

Can you PM me the address where you are having trouble? 

Joolz

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Top Discussions