Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: No Spoilers! - Game of Thrones

Wizard

@Three_Sheena said to work away with the PM @billbond4 Smiley Happy Let me know if you need anything else. 

Legend

Cheers.

im all good, except if you have any more recommendations of TV programmes, that I can add to my ever expanding list of shows I have to watch.

Getting into Big Bang on the netflix at the moment, nice and easy to watch.

Wizard

Haha I've one of those lists as well @billbond4 Smiley Very Happy I do love the Big Bang and recently I've started watching Fraiser and Parks and Rec again when I get a chance. They tell me here that Daredevil, Peaky Blinders and Black Sail are all good watches- more for my list haha. Fire me back a few if you've any hidden gems Smiley Happy

Legend

Hmm i liked Wilfred, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 

+1 on Parks and Rec, Im a very big Office Fan

DSC_5654.JPG

Leader

LOVE that! A few of my own favs are listed above. I really enjoy The Good Wife & Suits. They're epic.

Leader

Is it an ios or an android game this Game of Thrones yoke............... Anyone see my coat??

Wizard

Some people would say that's sacrilege MikeC59...personally I think it's very funny Smiley Very Happy I must say I'm a huge Ron Swanson fan from Parks and Rec @billbond4 I aspire to be like him when I eventually grow up Smiley Wink

Leader
I know @Three_Bob as you may have gathered not a fan (yet)
Highlighted

Wizard

I'm sort of the same @MikeC59 I've seen a few episodes but haven't taken the plunge yet to commit to them all haha

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>