Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

National Battery Day – 18th Feb 2017 πŸ”‹

[ Edited ]

You may not be aware, but this Saturday is National Battery Day!

Without batteries, we wouldn’t have phones so we want to know your top tips for keeping your phones battery life going strong!

I personally need help with this because like a lot of people my battery drains way too fast. Out of habit at this stage I’m constantly checking and playing with my phone which just drains the battery quicker 😞 My phone went dead on me Saturday night which is always a nightmare when you’re out. Would love to hear some suggestions. Also can anyone tell me why iPhone battery life isn’t called Apple Juice 😊 πŸ˜‰

Battery.png

Re: National Battery Day – 18th Feb 2017 πŸ”‹

Legend

Legend

Here's a handy tip that I use myself - don't use the auto-brightness feature on your phone.

The auto-brightness often has the screen brighter than you need, so if you set it manually to a low brightness and then just slide it up to where it's comfortable, it will use up less of the battery life.
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Kind of a battery/charging tip: put your phone on airplane mode when charging to get it charged up faster! Smiley Very Happy

Closing apps that are running in the background can help. That and making sure Bluetooth and GPS are only on when you need them.

Anyone remember the LG phone a few years ago with the solar powered battery pack? Didn't really work out, but I really liked that idea.

@billbond4 that 'how to know when a battery is dead' trick is so handy - how have I gone through life not knowing this!

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>