Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Michael Buble

Navigator
Finally got them. I had to delete my ticketmaster app on my phone because it was sending me directly to the app. Anyway have them now so thank you very much😊

Maestro

Great stuff, delighted to hear it 😍

Navigator

Hi,

I also got a text to say I won tickets but I couldn't claim them. I contacted live chat on Friday and rang on Saturday morning as I was worried in case I couldn't claim them by the deadline.

I was told that someone would contact me but I have not heard anything since

Maestro

Hi san26,

Thanks for getting in touch. Is there any particular reason as to why you couldn't claim them? Did you get an error on the Ticketmaster site? 

Navigator

Hi Three_Joolz,

When I clicked on the link to view tickets, I was brought to ticketmaster site. Every time I tried to choose the tickets it brought me to the log in. I logged in with my ticketmaster details but it kept giving me an error message saying details were incorrect (details were correct) I even tried to register again using a different email address but kept getting the same error

Maestro

The code you were putting in to Unlock the tickets, were you inputting this as 3O or 30? 

Navigator

I didn't even get as far as putting in the code. I contacted live chat twice on Friday and they sent me the link again which was the same so I rang on Friday and again on Saturday. I was told that they had to fill in a form for someone to contact me

Maestro

If you PM me your name, number and the unique code you received I'll check this out for you 👍

Scout
I also got a text and I couldn't enter the code on Saturday. I then contacted Live Chat on Sat evening after work and three customer care on sun to be told they could do nothing until Monday as there was a system upgrade going on. I rang three on Monday to be told it was Ticketmaster at fault and to ring them. I finally got through to Ticketmaster this evening who said it was nothing to do with them. I again rang 3 to be told that because I hadn't contacted anyone on Saturday that the offer was now gone and I missed out. As you can imagine I'm not impressed after being pushed from person to person and missing out on the tickets.

Leader

Hi there 👋 Very sorry to hear that, this isn't the kind of experience we like for our customers. Could you send me a PM with your number and details? I'd like to look into this for you 👍

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>