Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Michael Buble

Scout

Hi I have received a message to say I have won tickets to Michael Buble but the code I received wont work

Re: Michael Buble

Hey I got a text telling me I won tickets too. Turned out the 0 which I thought was the number was actually supposed to be the letter O. Maybe this helps you.

Posted From Apple iPad

Anonymous

Hi Emma 👋 let me look into this for you now. Could you pm me your name, phone number, unique reference code and if you have submitted your order with ticket aster already code I have the reference to that also. Shane 😊

Scout

I also go a text to say I had won and when I click the link it tells me there are no tickets available. The link brings me to ticketmaster website but when I click on Michael Buble there are no tickets available.

Navigator

I also got a message saying i won tickets too Michael Buble and it was the same for me. I clicked on the view tickets and it just sent me to ticketmaster like i was buying tickets. I could not see any tickets or anywhere to put in my reference code.

Anonymous

You must register on the Ticketmaster website so that you have an account with them once you do you will be able to input the code to avail of the tickets 👍 Shane

Scout

I was logged onto my ticketmaster site still didnt work

Anonymous

Ok no problem can you send me your name, number and reference code from the SMS text message and I will escalate this to the correct team 👍

Scout
I've the same issue, logged into my account but no opportunity to enter code
Posted From HTC A9

3 Moderator

Hi Delboy, can you send me your details in a PM? Or you can contact our webchat team for live responses. Deb

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>