Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

#MakeHistory!

[ Edited ]
3 Staff

The countdown to France is underway! Have you checked out our new TV ad?

Roll on the Summer! We're here to #MakeHistory 👊

Highlighted

Re: #MakeHistory!

3 Staff

Not too long left now! To get in the footy spirit, check out http://www.three.ie/football/!

There you’ll find our exclusive player profile cards, with stats on some of the top Irish players, and some fun facts! Find out who the worst dancer on the team is….

PlayerCard.png

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

If you’re one of the lucky ones heading over to France (not jealous at all!), we’ve put together a list of must have apps just for you. These apps will make sure your trip goes smoothly, so you can get on with watching our boys #makehistory

Roaming-Twitter.jpg

Trip it                                                                                       

This great app gathers your travel info, flights details, hotel bookings, reservations and more and puts all the particulars into a new ‘Trip’ for you. You can easily access this trip and at a glance see your check in details, flight details, booking refs and more. It removes the need to save documents or hunt through your emails looking for booking confirmations and it’s really easy to use. It’s also free and you can grab it below.

SmallA128x128.pngSmallG128x128.png

CityMaps2Go

This app acts as your travel companion and makes it a breeze to find your way around with offline maps. Download your maps for Paris, Bordeaux and Lille and you’re good to go! It also gives you recommendations and lets you save locations like your hotel or nearest bus stop. Download at the link below and thank me later.

Yr.no

Those of us residing in Ireland are well used to having to bring our umbrella and sunscreen with us, all at the same time, but YR.no removes the need to prepare for all seasons! It’s the most accurate weather app I’ve ever used and hopefully it’ll keep you sunburn free and dry for the games. BTW, you might need to pack an umbrella for Monday.  Grab this app for iOS and Android below:

forecast.png 

Google translate

This is another one I can’t do without when I’m abroad and will be super useful if you’ve not improved your French since learning to say ‘J'habite en Irlande’ for the Junior cert. This app is really easy to use and you can even download languages to use offline. Get it below:

Flight aware

This simple app gives you the real-time flight status and location of flights around the world. You can easily track your flight and receive notifications, should there be any delays.  This app does exactly what it says on the tin and will save you time and stress when on the go:

Trip advisor

Okay, I’ll admit it’s an obvious one, but if you’ve not downloaded the app yet you really should before you set off. The best steak you’ve ever had might be right around the corner from the stadium and with this app, you’ll be sure not to miss out. You can save places, read about restaurants and locations and review places yourself. This great app is available for free right here:

Don’t forget to check out www.three.ie/football for more things football and www.three.ie/roaming for our roaming rates. To avoid unwanted data costs be sure to use WiFi where ever possible and most importantly – have fun! #makehistory

Highlighted

Anonymous
Google translate makes mistakes especially in Irish. By the I learned je habite en Irlande in First Year French not Junior Cert. Au revoir.
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

Top Discussions