Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Get to Know Your Customers Day 👋

Anonymous
I had the Motorola on "Ready to go"... that was before txt messages were even a thing! Pull up aerial on it aswell! Followed by a little green Siemens C25... then possibly the best phone I have ever owned.. the Nokia 5110... indestructable! Snake and interchangable covers.. what more could you want!

3 Staff

I'm with Ash on this. It was the 3410 and it was the best. Ringtones and Snake defined a brief period of my early teens 😎 😁 

Oh the nostalgia! Names went in a hat, and the winner is..... @MikeC59! Congrats, drop me a PM with your details! Smiley Happy

Leader

Thanks @Three_Sheena first thing I've won in yonks Smiley Happy

Leader
Lordy.. my first mobile was a Motorola like mikes but had a little flip down cover over buttons. And 'twas also esat digifone

@RainbowR I think I know that Esat Digifone one you were on about. It had a pull out ariel didn't it? 😅

Leader
That was the D170 a little posher with the flip dow keypad cover 😂

🙊 Aren't we just spoiled for choice these days?!

Leader
We are aren't we, but can you imagine life without them now

Not at all 😁

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon

Top Discussions