Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get to Know Your Customers Day 👋

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Get to Know.png

It's 'Get to Know your Customers Day’, which is a perfect opportunity to get to know you a little better and give away some 3Plus goodies! All you need to do is answer the question below.

What make or model was your first ever mobile phone? 😊

All entries will be put into a raffle and the lucky winner will receive #3Plus goodies like a travel mug, mini-speaker & portable battery pack.

Register for 3Plus to get access to lots of great offers and discounts, like 2-for-€10 cinema tickets, €5 McDonald's meals, 20% off at iCLOTHING and lots more! You can even win yourself a Samsung J3 or a hotel break for two 😲

T&Cs

Re: Get to Know Your Customers Day 👋

[ Edited ]
Legend

Siemens c25

Siemens_C25

Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Mine was the indestructible Nokia 3210, I bet it would still be working today if I still had it!

What site did you use to make your signature @billbond4? I'd love to make one of my own and see how it looks Smiley Happy

Legend

Leader

D160.jpg

A Motorola D160 from Esat Digifone

3 Community Manager

spare-parts-accessories-for-nokia-3410-maxbhi-7-9-1.jpg

The lovely little trustworthy Nokia 3410 was mine...what a beaut! I distinctly remember downloading Beyoncés Baby Boy as my first ever monophonic ringtone Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

My first phone was exactly the same @billbond4 It was a hand-me-down from my brother and it could still be in a drawer in my folks house Smiley Very Happy

My first 'brand new phone'  was the Siemens C35

- I miss Siemens Smiley Sad

c35.jpg

[ Edited ]
Legend

@Three_Steve yeah was going to get that, but I got the Ericsson T28 instead, lovely looking phone.

Siemens made great looking phones the Siemens_SL45 was cool looking

220px-Siemens_SL45i_SL45_SL42

Oh yes, very swanky! 👌

I think it's about time for the flip feature to return. Looking forward to seeing more about the Samsung Galaxy X

Anonymous
Mine was the Nokia swivel phone in pink, I thought I was the bees knees!
Posted From Huawei CUN-L01
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>