Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Highlighted

Re: Get to Know Your Customers Day πŸ‘‹

Anonymous
I had the Motorola on "Ready to go"... that was before txt messages were even a thing! Pull up aerial on it aswell! Followed by a little green Siemens C25... then possibly the best phone I have ever owned.. the Nokia 5110... indestructable! Snake and interchangable covers.. what more could you want!
Highlighted

3 Staff

I'm with Ash on this. It was the 3410 and it was the best. Ringtones and Snake defined a brief period of my early teens πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ 

Highlighted

Oh the nostalgia! Names went in a hat, and the winner is..... @MikeC59! Congrats, drop me a PM with your details! Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Leader

Thanks @Three_Sheena first thing I've won in yonks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Leader
Lordy.. my first mobile was a Motorola like mikes but had a little flip down cover over buttons. And 'twas also esat digifone
Highlighted

@RainbowR I think I know that Esat Digifone one you were on about. It had a pull out ariel didn't it? πŸ˜…

Highlighted

Leader
That was the D170 a little posher with the flip dow keypad cover πŸ˜‚
Highlighted

πŸ™Š Aren't we just spoiled for choice these days?!

Highlighted

Leader
We are aren't we, but can you imagine life without them now
Highlighted

Not at all πŸ˜

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Top Discussions