Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Do you meanΒ 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Get to Know Your Customers Day πŸ‘‹

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Get to Know.png

It's 'Get to Know your Customers Day’, which is a perfect opportunity to get to know you a little better and give away some 3Plus goodies! All you need to do is answer the question below.

What make or model was your first ever mobile phone? 😊

All entries will be put into a raffle and the lucky winner will receive #3Plus goodies like a travel mug, mini-speaker & portable battery pack.

Register for 3Plus to get access to lots of great offers and discounts, like 2-for-€10 cinema tickets, €5 McDonald's meals, 20% off at iCLOTHING and lots more! You can even win yourself a Samsung J3 or a hotel break for two πŸ˜²

T&Cs

Re: Get to Know Your Customers Day πŸ‘‹

[ Edited ]
Legend

Siemens c25

Siemens_C25

Mine was the indestructible Nokia 3210, I bet it would still be working today if I still had it!

What site did you use to make your signature @billbond4? I'd love to make one of my own and see how it looks Smiley Happy

Legend
Highlighted

Leader

D160.jpg

A Motorola D160 from Esat Digifone

3 Community Manager

spare-parts-accessories-for-nokia-3410-maxbhi-7-9-1.jpg

The lovely little trustworthy Nokia 3410 was mine...what a beaut! I distinctly remember downloading BeyoncΓ©s Baby Boy as my first ever monophonic ringtone Smiley Very Happy

[ Edited ]

My first phone was exactly the same @billbond4 It was a hand-me-down from my brother and it could still be in a drawer in my folks house Smiley Very Happy

My first 'brand new phone'  was the Siemens C35

- I miss Siemens Smiley Sad

c35.jpg

[ Edited ]
Legend

@Three_Steve yeah was going to get that, but I got the Ericsson T28 instead, lovely looking phone.

Siemens made great looking phones the Siemens_SL45 was cool looking

220px-Siemens_SL45i_SL45_SL42

Oh yes, very swanky! πŸ‘Œ

I think it's about time for the flip feature to return. Looking forward to seeing more about the Samsung Galaxy X

Anonymous
Mine was the Nokia swivel phone in pink, I thought I was the bees knees!
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon