Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Get to Know Your Customers Day 👋

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Get to Know.png

It's 'Get to Know your Customers Day’, which is a perfect opportunity to get to know you a little better and give away some 3Plus goodies! All you need to do is answer the question below.

What make or model was your first ever mobile phone? 😊

All entries will be put into a raffle and the lucky winner will receive #3Plus goodies like a travel mug, mini-speaker & portable battery pack.

Register for 3Plus to get access to lots of great offers and discounts, like 2-for-€10 cinema tickets, €5 McDonald's meals, 20% off at iCLOTHING and lots more! You can even win yourself a Samsung J3 or a hotel break for two 😲

T&Cs

Highlighted

Re: Get to Know Your Customers Day 👋

[ Edited ]
Legend

Siemens c25

Siemens_C25

Highlighted

Mine was the indestructible Nokia 3210, I bet it would still be working today if I still had it!

What site did you use to make your signature @billbond4? I'd love to make one of my own and see how it looks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Legend
Highlighted

Leader

D160.jpg

A Motorola D160 from Esat Digifone

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

spare-parts-accessories-for-nokia-3410-maxbhi-7-9-1.jpg

The lovely little trustworthy Nokia 3410 was mine...what a beaut! I distinctly remember downloading Beyoncés Baby Boy as my first ever monophonic ringtone Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

My first phone was exactly the same @billbond4 It was a hand-me-down from my brother and it could still be in a drawer in my folks house Smiley Very Happy

My first 'brand new phone'  was the Siemens C35

- I miss Siemens Smiley Sad

c35.jpg

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Legend

@Three_Steve yeah was going to get that, but I got the Ericsson T28 instead, lovely looking phone.

Siemens made great looking phones the Siemens_SL45 was cool looking

220px-Siemens_SL45i_SL45_SL42

Highlighted

Oh yes, very swanky! 👌

I think it's about time for the flip feature to return. Looking forward to seeing more about the Samsung Galaxy X

Highlighted

Anonymous
Mine was the Nokia swivel phone in pink, I thought I was the bees knees!
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

Top Discussions