Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Email

Explorer
Posting again. Anyone else having issues with email sending/receiving? Not receiving email for over a week but can send. Tech team trying to blame provider but this has been an issue before and it was a technical issue with Three, eircom.net mail account.

Re: Email

Pathfinder

Hi Susan. I am only a customer also so I may not be of much help. Is it just sending emails you are having problems with? Can you access the internet throgh other places such as YouTube or Facebook etc.?

Explorer
Hi Cathal, everything else fine, it was just receiving email. It's happened before. Went through servers, resets etc. Spent a long time on phone to Tech team on Weds to be eventually told that it wasn't a Three issue but issue with my email provider and to contact them. I didn't have time to contact them on Weds and, guess what, started getting email again yesterday. AFAIK there's been issues with Three and servers before, but am back receiving now for the moment anyway!
Thanks, S

Pathfinder
Hi again.
I am glad that its back up and running and I hope it remains that way for
you!
I don't know what could have casused the problem but hopefully you won't
experience this again!
Enjoy the weekend
C

Explorer
Thanks Cathal, you too Smiley Happy 👍🏻
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>