Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Ed Sheeran in 3Arena, April 2017

Anonymous
I need help! I deleted my presale code from my text messages and I need to know how to get it back/get another one! Help!

Anonymous
I need help! I deleted my presale code from my text messages by accident and I need to know how to get it back or get another one?

Anonymous

Anonymous
I also need help! I have also accidently deleted my presale code! Is there way to retrieve please??

Anonymous
Hi I registered for the 3 network app to get my presale tickets, I'm just wondering if I can 100% get my presage tickets tomorow morning and what time if so, and how many tickets can I book for presale and how much are presale tickets if there are any discounts when I sign up with the app. And also I'm just wondering how I will book the tickets do I go on to ticket master and there will be a booking button or what? Thanks in advance.

3 Moderator

Hey Shannongarvin1 👋 The Presale begins at 9am tomorrow morning, tickets are not guaranteed as there's a limited amount available. There's a huge demand for these tickets and it's based on a first come first served basis 👍

Hi, I deleted my code for my presale tickets for Ed Sheehan do you anyone know how to get it back and when I try get another it says I can only get one code for security reasons. Thanks

Hi, Inhave accidentally deleted my code for my presale tickets and when I try to get another it saysing I can only get one for security reasons. Any idea on how to get my code back or if I can get another? Thanks

Scout

Scout
Hi does anyone know how to get the codes
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon