Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: 3Plus code

Anonymous
Also having the same problem! Clicking on text me code and it loads for ages and then says an error occurred on both the site and the app and have tried on both my phone and laptop. Very frustrating. Is there somebody from 3Plus on this community that can help?

Re: Ed Sheeran in 3Arena, April 2017

Scout
I'm also having problems every time I try to get a pre sale code.... when will this issue be fixed ?

🎤 Ed Sheeran 🎤

Leader
Morning ...Happy Friday !Just wondering is anybody else having difficulties getting their pre sale code for Ed Sheeran tickets ? Thanks

Re: 🎤 Ed Sheeran 🎤

Leader
Just seen previous replies wow looks like his tickets are going to be difficult to get our hands on 😆

Anonymous

I know...it's so frustrating! Wonder when it will calm down. My friend Melissa is going to go crazy if she doesn't get one!! Cat Indifferent

Don't worry everyone! The site is really busy which is why it's not working, but once it's back up you'll be able to get your presale code.

We have an unlimited amount of codes, and you can get them right up until the tickets are available to buy on Wednesday 1st February, so feel free to pop back to the site tomorrow to get your code then.

Is everyone as excited to see Ed Sheeran as I am!? I've never seen him live before, he's supposed to be brill on stage 😍

Leader
Success just got one here's hoping the tickets will be easier Happy Friday 🎉

Anonymous
Success!

Anonymous
Why can't I seem to register for 3+ I have tried texting plus to 51020 won't work

Wizard

Hi @Anonymous, How's this for you today? Are you getting any confirmation or error messages when you do this? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>