Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Ed Sheeran in 3Arena, April 2017

Anonymous
I need help! I deleted my presale code from my text messages and I need to know how to get it back/get another one! Help!
Highlighted

Anonymous
I need help! I deleted my presale code from my text messages by accident and I need to know how to get it back or get another one?
Highlighted

Anonymous

Highlighted

Anonymous
I also need help! I have also accidently deleted my presale code! Is there way to retrieve please??
Highlighted

Anonymous
Hi I registered for the 3 network app to get my presale tickets, I'm just wondering if I can 100% get my presage tickets tomorow morning and what time if so, and how many tickets can I book for presale and how much are presale tickets if there are any discounts when I sign up with the app. And also I'm just wondering how I will book the tickets do I go on to ticket master and there will be a booking button or what? Thanks in advance.
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hey Shannongarvin1 👋 The Presale begins at 9am tomorrow morning, tickets are not guaranteed as there's a limited amount available. There's a huge demand for these tickets and it's based on a first come first served basis 👍

Highlighted

Hi, I deleted my code for my presale tickets for Ed Sheehan do you anyone know how to get it back and when I try get another it says I can only get one code for security reasons. Thanks
Highlighted

Hi, Inhave accidentally deleted my code for my presale tickets and when I try to get another it saysing I can only get one for security reasons. Any idea on how to get my code back or if I can get another? Thanks
Highlighted

Scout

Highlighted

Scout
Hi does anyone know how to get the codes
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

Top Discussions