Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Ed Sheeran in 3Arena, April 2017

Maestro

ed sheeran.jpg

Super excited for this one! You can get your Presale code right here and buy the tickets at the same link on Wednesday 1st Feb, or check out this blog post for more on 3Plus.

Hands up who’s going to Ed Sheeran in 3Arena!! 🙋

Re: Ed Sheeran in 3Arena, April 2017

Anonymous

Why cant I generate a presale code on 3plus? Anyone else having issues. Overall site performance very poor

Anonymous
I just an error "an unknown error occurred"

3 Moderator

Hey ips 👋 There's currently delays on the site at the moment due to the huge demand for Ed Sheeran! No need to worry though as codes are unlimited and available until Presale 😊 Mairéad

Anonymous
Has anyone got the code yet I still can't get it
Posted From Generic Android 5.1

Anonymous

Also having a problem...all day long...with getting code for Ed Sheeran tickets...when might the problem be resolved, as with work etc, I don't always get a chance to get online easily! Thanks

We're still experiencing delays with the site. Can you try again within the next 24hrs, please? 

3Plus code

Anonymous
Hi, I requested a 3Plus code for the Ed Sheerin pre-sale tickets and although I was advised a code was sent to my phone I haven't received one. I've re-tried but the request just timed out. Please help. Thanks
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: 3Plus code

Anonymous
I'm having the same problem. Being trying all day to get the code?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: 3Plus code

Anonymous
Having the same problem both on the site and in the app!! Can anyone help?
Posted From Samsung SM-G930F
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>