Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Data Abroad

Scout
Hi there I'm just wondering if ye can help me. I am in Australia at the moment and am wondering can I use my data over here at no extra cost? I have heard you can but want to double check? Thanks in advance

Re: Data Abroad

Leader

'Fraid that's not true better conecting to Wifi whenever you can below are to PAYG  and Billpay rates for data in Oz, iwas there two yrs ago I boght a cheap phone and got an Aussie sim for the duration might work for you too

PAYG rates:

Data Roaming charge Accessing internet on your mobile abroad.

Standard mobile internet is available for a cost of €5.08 per MB on the following networks:

• Vodafone Australia

We will only publish confirmation of data roaming in specific destinations (by updating our data roaming price list) when we have reached agreement with partners in such destinations. However, it is possible that you may receive data services in destinations not featured in our list of data roaming, where we are trialling data services. In this instance you are liable to pay data roaming charges at a maximum of €7.12 per MB, depending on the destination.

Billpay rates:

Data Roaming charge Accessing internet on your mobile abroad.

Standard mobile internet is available for a cost of €5.08 per MB on the following networks:

• Vodafone Australia

We will only publish confirmation of data roaming in specific destinations (by updating our data roaming price list) when we have reached agreement with partners in such destinations. However, it is possible that you may receive data services in destinations not featured in our list of data roaming, where we are trialling data services. In this instance you are liable to pay data roaming charges at a maximum of €7.12 per MB, depending on the destination.

Re: Data Abroad

Maestro

Hi @aifebarr, there would be a charge to use data in Australia.   Check out the link here: http://bit.ly/1TrbJ6U for the full info on our roaming rates.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>